Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II
by D.S. Fieldman
(San Francisco, CA)
Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Inkjet-Printer.
I bought this Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Inkjet-Printer last year because I wanted to level-up my brochure and catalogue business. Most of my clients wanted a brochure that featured more product images on it with very little text hype. Clients were also gearing up their marketing strategies by banking on product recall over marketing bylines. This PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II was a bit costly to start with but I decided to invest on it in order to survive a thriving business. I'm glad I did, because I was able to deliver the kind of brochure that my clients wanted, otherwise, I would be out of business by now.
I thought it's about time that I do this printer a favor by writing a review about it. Not once since I bought it did I encounter any problem. Here are the features I banked on about PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II in order to save my brochure and catalogue business:
1. It's a large format printer. It allows me to explore different brochure sizes and allows me to offer custom-sized ones. Printing can accommodate up to 13x19 width sizes. In fact there are two paper trays to support paper feeding, including the heavy stock materials.
2. Its 8-color ink system has widened the color choices available making products look every inch the same as the actual. The wide array of print settings lets me play with color usage and how I can best present products in their most eye-catching and detailed quality. In fact, my clients were actually delighted with the way the product images came out looking every inch the real thing and will serve its aim to impress instant product recognition or product recall.
3. The Auto Photo Fix- has given the models' faces the correct color tones especially useful for brochures that promote cosmetic products. The optimal image correction ability of PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II's built-in technology makes automatic adjustments to enhance flawless skin tones and features in its most convincing appearance.
4. The Ambient Light Correction, took away some of the load off my lighting problems whenever I took product photos. It saves me long hours of trying to adjust lighting no end especially when the weather is not agreeable.
5. It has this energy efficient features of 4in 4 or 2 in 1 printing where I can print multiple pages on a single page. As a business option, this is a great reduction in paper costs and energy. Inks are in individual cartridges making it possible to monitor ink usage, and cuts down on wastes from inherent residue-retention in cartridges.
I was able to retain my customers as they were quite impressed with the improvement of the brochure I presented to them. Thanks to Canon's PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Inkjet-Printer which was a great help from the very start and was never a let down.
As far as resolutions and speed are concerned, I cannot give readers fixed stats about them since it will all vary as to what setting I used or the demand of the photo. All I know is that the PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Inkjet-Printer can be expected to work efficiently anytime you need high quality photos.
Business became good because I got recommendations and referrals so in return I also highly recommend Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Inkjet-Printer.
Back from Canon Pixma to Printer Reviews, best printers
Click here to post comments.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How?
Simply click here to return to Canon Reviews.
Copyright allprinterreviews.com. Protected by Copyscape - do not copy.