Epson Stylus All-in-One printer
(Hoboken, New Jersey)
Epson Stylus All-in-One Printer
I run a small virtual assistance office and I can say that Epson Stylus All-in-One printer is one great virtual help. Others think that a good PC, a reliable multi-apps cell phone and Internet connection is all you need to run an efficient virtual assistance office. They forget to mention that you will also need a good all in one printer.
I used to work as a paralegal secretary but with the amount of work I was doing I felt underpaid and overworked. I was practically performing the job of an administrative secretary and a legal secretary yet getting paid for the price of one. Rather than stay on and gripe about it endlessly, I secretly researched on how I can set up my own virtual assistance business and be my own boss and not be a slave to the whole office system. So that's the long and short on how I came to know about Epson Stylus NX515 All-in-One and I was able to prove that this printer can be a competent member of my virtual assistance team.
Here's how Epson Stylus All-in-One helped me set-up my VA business
1. I can afford to go out and market my trade and supervise my staff. In fact when I was just about starting the business, I could make a demo to prospective client on how fast my VA office for law offices and small organizations can be. You see Epson Stylus NX515 All-in-One, allows printing of any kind of documents from an iPhone so I can relay instructions and send all sorts of documents, emails, forms, billing statements in an instant and get the response I need just as fast. It won't take the whole day but a matter of one to two hours and my office can get the transaction done because every document needed was made available to the office staff in a jiffy.
2. To save on manpower costs, my VA office staff is made up of mostly of students who seek externship in order to complete their courses. Now it's important that the office equipment available is user friendly to allow these student interns to learn the ropes fast. This is why Epson Stylus NX515 All-in-One is quite commendable because it's easy to read, learn, use and navigate and it only takes ten minutes to teach a student to operate the machine with no more questions asked.
3. Epson Stylus NX515 All-in-One prints fast; it has to be impressively fast so that interns, who still have to attend to part time jobs as well as school work, can accomplish their tasks for the day unhampered by slow performing machines. My staff can produce drafts in an instant, scan and copy invoices, billings statements and legal forms to our clients' satisfaction.
4. Epson Stylus NX515 All-in-One is compact and lightweight and the presence of three units in a small office hardly takes up much space considering that each unit has the capacity to print, scan and copy.
5. Most important of all is that the price is quite affordable. I wouldn't be able to buy three units if Epson Stylus NX515 All-in-One was priced higher than my budget range of $100-$120. I've done some cost computing and it would be cheaper to buy an Epson Stylus NX515 All-in-One at its greatly reduced price instead of having it repaired. So I plan to trade my old ones in before they lose much of their trade in-value; that way I can afford to buy extra units as back ups.
Minor Cons of Epson Stylus NX515 All-in-One Printer:
Some minor set-backs are:
• The lack of auto duplexer, but the presence of three units in an office makes up for the lag in time to manually accomplish double-sided printing.
• The extendable output tray is quite flimsy as it is made of plastic. One of my units already has a cracked output tray, so I make it a point to remind the interns especially the males to handle the output and input tray with care. No need to apply full force in pushing it back since it is retractable and tends to shudder so much.
Epson Stylus NX515 All-in-One printer is a great virtual assistant itself and comes highly recommended.
Back from Epson Stylus to Printe Reviews
Back from Epson Style All-in-One to Epson Printers
Click here to post comments.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How?
Simply click here to return to Epson Reviews.
Copyright allprinterreviews.com. Protected by Copyscape - do not copy.